The Connex One platform keeps your customer engagement and retention performance focused, using omnichannel contact points and gathering/processing relevant data to future-proof your profits.
Companies with the strongest omnichannel customer engagement strategies retain an average of 89% of their customers, as compared to 33% for companies with weak omnichannel strategies.
The Connex One omnichannel platform connects customers to your business over multiple channels simultaneously. Skilled operatives can function on dedicated or multiple channels based on your requirements.
One platform, every customer.
Connex One offer a fully featured VOIP Web RTC Contact Solution which also functions as an ACD / IVR for inbound calls. The system is capable of inbound, outbound, and blended call handling.
- The Connex One Contact Centre Solution automatically contacts a list of telephone numbers and connects agents to prospects for sales or other campaigns
- On connection, Connex One provides the advisor with on-screen customer information, product information and captures call outcomes
- Used for sales, customer retention, customer service and admin
- Allows advisors to call clients via a web-client and VOIP platform
- Make call transfers across local and remote office branches
- Offers call recording, storage and retrieval
- Can create scheduled call backs
- Transfer / 3 way calls / Blind Transfer
- Advisors can be logged in remotely from anywhere with just a phone and a web browser
- Allows managers to monitor or enter conversations at will
SMS & Email
Inbound SMS & Email
Inbound - Key features and examples of use:
- Notify a skilled agent or team of an incoming message.
- Activate a workflow or auto canned response.
- Filter keywords to sort and process offers and promotions.
- Store the SMS chat history in the customer omnichannel.
- Maintain compliance and OPT out messages.
Outbound SMS & Email
Oubound - Key features and examples of use:
- To communicate manually or automatically and record an outcome.
- To market new products and services.
- To retain existing customers.
- To maximise data penetration across more successful channels based on data insights.
With Web Chat you can:
- Engage with web site visitors
- Speed up responses with canned messages
- Reach out to customers via preferred channels
- Pre / Post chat surveys and data capture
- Chat routing and self service
- Reporting and quality control
- Increase sales
- Improve customer service and loyalty
- Discover customer pain points
- Faster problem resolution
- Customer convenience
- Reports and analytics
Connex One collects social media data which can be used in social media campaigns in order to enhance your campaign performance, company recognition, and customer loyalty.
Twitter name / Facebook id etc
Connex One creates brand awareness by automatically sending out instructions such as “follow us links” pre or post-interaction to the targeted customer.
This will, in turn, create more followers, brand awareness and brand marketing enabling your digital transformation team to retain loyalty and market to more potential customers.